• Forged alloy steel — Quenched & Tempered.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger
from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive Lock Latch is self-locking when hook is loaded.
• Eye style is designed with engineered flat to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
• Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for
personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)
(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
• Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.