• All SHUR-LOC® hooks have the following features:
• Forged alloy steel, Quenched & Tempered.
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger
from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive lock latch is self-locking when the hook is loaded.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used
for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule
1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
• Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.
• Contact Engineered Solutions for additional threading or Split-Nut options
• Eye Style incorporates these added features:
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the chain Working Load Limit with
• S-1316 meets the performance requirements of EN1677-3.
• Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
• Designed with 'engineered flat' to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.