• Hook identification code stamped on each hook.
• Quenched & Tempered.
• QUIC-CHECK® angle indicators forged into the top eye; and deformation and
angle indicators forged on the hook.
• Fluorescent yellow finish for high subsea visibility.
• Tip extension allows for easy handling.
• Sizes 5.4t through 31.5t utilize a new integrated latch (S-4320) that meets the
world-class standard for lifting.
• Heavy duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
• High cycle, long life spring.
• Pad eyes are provided on either side of hook as cable guides. The cable is
passed through a hole drilled in the latch that assists in allowing the remotely
operated cable to open latch.
• Crosby supplies latches with drilled holes for sizes 5.4t through 31.5t. Other
sizes can be fitted by your local Authorized Crosby Dealer. Cables are not
provided by Crosby.