• Forged bail provides the following:
• Easily readable raised lettering showing the name Crosby or "CG" and PIC for material traceability.
• Greater durability providing the increased "Toughness" desired in potentially abusive field conditions.
• Larger opening than standard hoist ring bail.
• Top washer is color-coded for easy identification (Red for UNC threads and Silver for Metric threads)
• The Working Load Limit and recommended torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit.
• Available in both UNC thread and Metric thread style.
• UNC bolt specification is an alloy socket head cap screw to ASTM A 574. Metric bolt specification is a
Grade 12.9 alloy socket head cap screw to DIN 912.
• BOLT SIZE IDENTIFICATION: The size of the bolt will be stated as in the drawing. Illustration shows
meaning of each dimension given.