Crosby® A-342 Forged Alloy Master Links
| Ships in 2-3 days
| Made in the USA
Crosby® A-347 Welded Master Link Assembly
• Alloy steel — Quenched & Tempered.
• Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
• Design Factor of 5 to 1.
• Proof Tested with 70% inside width special fixtures sized to
prevent localized point loading per EN1677.
• Each main link is marked with Product Identification Code
(PIC) for material traceability, Grade, CE, chain size and the
"CG" (Crosby Group). Each sublink is marked with traceability
• A-347 master links are type approved to DNV Certification
Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links
are 100% proof tested. Every batch is impact tested. The tests
are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available
• Engineered Flat for use with S-1325A coupler link.
• Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the Working Load
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including
identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and
temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet
other critical performance requirements including fatigue life,
impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by
• Available only in EMEA.