• Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name Crosby or "CG,"
and a size forged into it.
• Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating
of 80% for 1/8” through 7/8” sizes, and 90% for sizes 1” through 3-1/2”.
• Entire clip is galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
• Sizes 1/8” through 2-1/2” and 3” have forged bases.
• All clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning
• Clip sizes up through 1-1/2” have rolled threads.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor,
proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical
performance requirements, including fatigue life, impact properties, and material traceability not
addressed by ASME B30.26.
• Look for the Red U-Bolt®, your assurance of genuine Crosby Clips.