• Entire clip is galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
• Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have
an efficiency rating of 80% for 3/16" through 7/8" sizes, and 90% for sizes 1"
• Bolts are an integral part of the saddle. Nuts can be installed in such a way as to
enable the operator to swing the wrench in a full arc for fast installation.
• All sizes have forged steel saddles.
• All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification,
ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly,
these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements, including
fatigue life, impact properties, and material traceability not addressed by ASME
• Assembled with standard heavy hex nuts.