Harrington’s Universal Beam Clamps are used when a temporary or semi-permanent hoist anchor point is required for overhead lifting and vertical rigging applications. Also used as a below-the-hook lifting device these rugged beam clamps provide solutions for holding and positioning beams for construction.
- Available in 1 through 10 metric rated tons
- Built in suspension pin for low headroom
- Lock nut feature to resist loosening
- Adjustable jaw opening for a wide range of tapered and flat flanged beams
- Meet ASME BTH-1, ASME B30.20 and comply with portions of ASME B30.16
- Design factor minimum of 5:1 per ASME B30.16 requirements
- Optional suspender for perpendicular mounting and oversized hooks