Harrington’s SHLT1 and DHLT1 hoist load testers are able to perform load tests of up to 27,500 pounds. Both were designed to test hoists in accordance with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and B30.21 requirements. Testing of load carrying parts becomes effortless with these reliable testers.
- Capable of testing hoists through 10 Ton
- SHLT1 – Static load testing for manual hoists
- DHLT1 – Dynamic load testing for electric, air and manual hoists
- Open design for easy loading and unloading of hoists
- Mounted on four wheels for mobility
- Bolted construction allows for quick assembly