Certified to International Standards: DNV 2.7-1, DNV 2.7-3, BSEN ISO 10855-2, EN1677-4, ASME B30.26, API-2CCU - Aug. 2017
The HA range of Grade 8 master links and quad assemblies are widely used for offshore rigging and lifting sets for containers and are the industry leaders globally based on the following:
- Product available in diameters from 16mm up to 120mm and working load limits from 4.1 tonnes to 250 tonnes
- The links are manufactured from triple alloy steel in accordance with EN1677, which includes individually proof load tested to 2.5 times working load limit and 100% MPI
- MPF (Manufacturing Proof Force): 2.5 x 9.81 x Working Load Limit (kN) (min.)
- MBL (Minimum Breaking Load): WLL x Factor of Safety
- WLL (Working Load Limit) @ 45° to vertical
- Factor of Safety: 5 : 1
- Embossing: as per Description column and Batch Number
- Design air temperature -40°.
- Average impact energy (charpy) 42 Joules minimum impact resisitance at -40°C up to 50mm diameter
- Operational temperature range is -40° C to + 200°C
- Hardness range 34 - 36 HRC
For information regarding proof testing guidance, please email: email@example.com
William Hackett's lifting products are supported by the Assure platform which provides our distribution partners with genuine real time stock management, documentation, access to certificates, traceability and supply chain integration.