Spreader bars are one of the most commonly used below the hook lifting devices to help assist crane operators in lifting heavy loads and objects. It is often used to lift loads that are too difficult to move using a single point of attachment.
Most spreader bars typically have two lifting lugs going up to transfer the load to the crane and two lugs going down to connect to the object being lifted. The mechanical design of a spreader bar allows you to stabilize and support a load properly during an overhead lift. HHI has always made it a point to provide its customers with the best spreader bar solutions through our MorBar product series.
A) MorBar Spreader Bars
We have designed Holloway Houston MorBar spreader bars that conform to various industry standards set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) such as ASME BTH-1 and ASME B30.20. So, these spreader bars are suitable for lifting very heavy and/or large loads. The horizontal bar connecting the two shackling ends is extremely durable and lightweight.
When you use only a crane to lift a load, it may become unevenly distributed as there is only one point of contact between the load and the crane. This, in turn, may cause a fatal accident during the lifting. However, a MorBar spreader bar will evenly distribute and stabilize the weight of the load, even for awkwardly shaped objects. So, your lifting tasks become much safer and easier.
They are ideal for:
- Construction sites, industrial fabrication plants, marine and shipping industry, and petrochemical facilities.
- One-time vertical engineered lifts.
- Remote location lifting.
B) MorBar Rigging Rentals
What separates HHI from its competitors, however, is its rental service. Holloway Houston lifting spreader bar service is our flagship rental offering with a worldwide presence in the engineering, manufacturing, and assembly of spreader bars, wire rope slings, and associated rigging.
C) Benefits of Our Rental Offerings
When it comes to renting, you can enjoy the following benefits at HHI.
- Cost-Effective: One of the primary benefits of a spreaders bar hire is substantial cost savings. You don’t have to buy spreader bars in different sizes, workload limits, and shackling capabilities if you are dealing with a variety of applications. You may end up spending a lot of money, especially if you need it only for a one-time job or a short time. Plus, HHI offers the most competitive rental rates out there.
- Zero Maintenance and Storage: When you hire spreader bars from HHI, you don’t have to pay for the maintenance. Keeping the equipment in excellent working condition is our responsibility. You will get spreader bars that are in excellent working condition. You also don’t have to worry about storage before and after use.
- Increased Safety: Each spreader bar and other rentals undergo a series of rigorous safety checks before the equipment is handed out. Qualified professionals carry out safety checks to ensure rigging is perfect.
- Professional Consultation: Another advantage of working with HHI is expert guidance. We are industry experts who will help you choose the most suitable spreader bar for your application. So, you can save a lot of time and money when selecting the right lifting equipment.
- Customized Solutions: Sometimes, you may need a customized rigging or lifting solution. It may be a remote location lifting or an unevenly shaped object. Our rigging engineers will provide you with a customized spreader bar solution that perfectly suits your requirements.
- Quality Service: Since its inception, our rental division has offered quality service to our customers across the world. We have the resources and the professional experience to provide you with the best spreader bar rentals. We will also help you resolve the on-site issues, should they arise. We will also offer valuable tips for using the rented equipment properly.
- Worldwide Presence: Our rental services are available worldwide across a wide range of industries, ranging from manufacturing and construction to mining and aeronautics. So, you will be able to acquire our services irrespective of the location of your project site. However, make sure to check with us first.
D) Going beyond Spreader Bar Rentals
Over the years, our MorBar Rigging Rentals Division has expanded its scope. Today, our rentals include the following:
- Jumper Bar Rentals
- Spreader Bar Rentals
- Wire Rope Sling Rentals
- Shackles up to 2000t Rentals
- Swivel Rentals
- Hook Rentals
- Master Link Rentals
- Turnbuckle Rentals
- Personnel Basket Rentals
- Skip Pan Rentals
Spreader bars allow you to lift heavy loads safely and easily. When it comes to spreader bars, MorBar rental service is one of the best alternatives to buying the equipment. You will not only get service from experienced professionals but also have a wide range of spreader bars to choose from. It is also possible to get customized rigging solutions for spreader bars. Feel free to tell us about your spreader bar rigging and lifting needs to discuss about creating a customized solution.